ATX Community

2007 suddenly won't load

Steve M

Opened ATX 2007 this morning and received acknowedgements. Then closed program down. Now I am trying to reopen and all I get is the ATX 2007 initial screen. Program will not open fully - can't get to return manager. Been on hold waiting for ATX tech for the past 35 minutes and have clients coming shortly. Anyone had a similar experience or any suggestions. In the six years I have used ATX, I have never had som many issues.

Steve M

shut down your computer, boot up and wait for your computer to completely boot up. Click on ATX and be patience. Wait 10 minutes. If it opens, you need to upgrade your computer.

If you have weak computers, DO NOT roll over all your clients. Roll over as needed. Also keep in mind that back up need to runs from time to time and that only happens when you close the program.

shut down your computer, boot up and wait for your computer to completely boot up. Click on ATX and be patience. Wait 10 minutes. If it opens, you need to upgrade your computer.

If you have weak computers, DO NOT roll over all your clients. Roll over as needed. Also keep in mind that back up need to runs from time to time and that only happens when you close the program.

It doesn't open up even after 1 1/2 hours. Also the computer is only 3 weeks old and has lot's of memory. Thanks anyhow

I had the same problem, was on line with atx from 2:00 pm to 8:pm yes six hours.

The tech tied into my computer.

Now I am somewhat of a computer geek, the program started running completely out of nowhere.

The tech did know why.

Do you have a network? If so, I suggest shuting down everthing including the net.

The only thing I did to my computer system was to turn off a network printer. Sometimes they can be hogs of the net.