ATX Community

Not a good start 2013

jshtax

Shipping starts Nov. 26 so you can install ATX 2013 and set up your users and preferences as early as possible. Watch for your package to arrive by mail, or download the program from the MyATX Solution Center (available soon after shipping begins).

I guess shipping has yet to begin. May be by evening it will be active??

My Solutions center/download program only has 2012. as of this moment 0900 mst

No worries for us, IT has not got new equipment configured yet..

You had to go into 2013 updates screens and there was a link to download the 2013 program. It has now dissapeared and only the payroll download remains.

Shipping starts Nov. 26 so you can install ATX 2013 and set up your users and preferences as early as possible. Watch for your package to arrive by mail, or download the program from the MyATX Solution Center (available soon after shipping begins).

I guess shipping has yet to begin. May be by evening it will be active??

Just downloaded the ATX 2013 program and installed it (around 2000 hr. 11/26/2013). Did my rollovers after setting preferences, etc.

Everything seems to be working well.

Although there are not a "lot" of forms as many have not been released by the feds yet.

ATX 12 never had a problem doing a return with only a W2 and sch A so I would hope those would work well in 13. The problem with 12 was the more complex a return became the slower the software ran. The only real test with 13 will take place when almost all forms are available. The problem here is that it might be too late to make a move if 13 does not live up to expectations.