ATX Community

Client Folder

Guest Taxed

No copyright issues to use the Authorized e-file provider logo. I was trying to stick the jpeg file here but board does not allow. If have this jpeg file, just stick it in any advertisement or flyer you are creating. You don't need a graphics artist.

See the info below.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Advertising-Standards

Here's the URL from a "Bing" search for efile logo's:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=IRS+e-file+logo&qpvt=IRS+e-file+logo&FORM=IQFRML

You can then choose which one you want and copy it to your computer for other use.

• Like 1

Taxed

I have used their folders for the past 3 years. They look great and hold up well and clients appreciate the "finished" look and I think they are a great value.

Art

Eagerly waiting for my order to arrive.

>>> They almost always pay me on the spot. Some sit here and write their tax payment checks, put in the envelopes, and stamp them, so they can mail them on their way home.

When I first started that is exactly what I did. Gave them the envelope with 2 first class stamps. My teacher taught me that way but over time I have forgotten that!

I don't give envelopes any more but do give a self addressed stamped one back to me, really cut payment time since all they had to do is write the check.