ATX Community

Tax Prep Fees on the Rise-from accounting today

michaelmars

Do you also tell them it was the Republicans whose anti-family policies took away the exemptions, when they controlled Congress and the White House in 2004-2005?

And don't forget to also tell them that the Clinton administration did not propose to reinstate and that the Obama administration when they controlled both house in the first two years of his administration also did not reinstate. A pox on both of their houses.

Any proof that only Democrat's kids are parked in their parent's basement?

None whatsoever. And I know lots of Demo's kids who are ambitious and successful. I believe Pencil's point was not allowing a deduction for grown kids was "anti family". Once their education is complete it's time to jerk the ti. er bottle out of their mouth. I know 40 year olds still living with mom and dad. Sad.
  • Like 1

Unfortunately with layoffs many adult children of taxpayers were forced to move in to save money or risk being evicted. It is a sad situation when grown children who have moved out of your house have to move back in. My kids are on their own now and hopefully it stays that way!