ATX Community

NT - Personal Thank You

pikester1967

This being my 1st year back in practice after caring for my son for a few years, I wanted to say Thank You to everyone for a great filing season.

A special thank you to those whom helped me set my fees, and marketing/phone skit. After getting my lunch ate at first everything worked out in the long run. Thankfully, I was able to weed out and attain new good paying clients at the same time.

As always, I can't forget Janitor Bob and that advise years and years ago. "Go with ATX software." For my small practice it still does the job.

Thanks again everyone, now it's on to the new monthly accounts.

;)

• Like 6

This being my 1st year back in practice after caring for my son for a few years, I wanted to say Thank You to everyone for a great filing season.

A special thank you to those whom helped me set my fees, and marketing/phone skit. After getting my lunch ate at first everything worked out in the long run. Thankfully, I was able to weed out and attain new good paying clients at the same time.

As always, I can't forget Janitor Bob and that advise years and years ago. "Go with ATX software." For my small practice it still does the job.

Thanks again everyone, now it's on to the new monthly accounts.

;)

Party in Sidney when??

• Like 1