ATX Community

efile transmission frozen

taxdan

I was receiving acknowledgements and the process froze at "Verifying Customer Info"...for a half hour. I ended up having to shut down the tax program and restarting it. Now when I go try to efile, I get

"Another transmission is in process....

...Please wait until that transmission is finished."

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm dreading calling tech support so I thought maybe one of you good people would know of a solution. Thanks!

Dan

I was receiving acknowledgements and the process froze at "Verifying Customer Info"...for a half hour. I ended up having to shut down the tax program and restarting it. Now when I go try to efile, I get

"Another transmission is in process....

...Please wait until that transmission is finished."

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm dreading calling tech support so I thought maybe one of you good people would know of a solution. Thanks!

Dan

It's working now. That happened to me also; but usually that just means that there is trouble with the server, too many people are trying to transmit at once or some such. If you try again about a half hour later it will probably work unless they announce that they are having issues...