ATX Community

PaperPlus

Yardley CPA

If you are asking about the Paperless Plus offered by CCHSFS, here's its description on the products page. It is included in the Total Tax Office and the Client Accounting Suite bundles, would be an add-on in the others, and is supposed to integrate with all of the CCHSFS products. It is a document storage program that acts like a filing cabinet for saving and organizing client returns and other documents.  The video on the page I linked to gives an overview of its features and benefits, and highlights of using some of those functions.

I used it two seasons ago to print the 2012 tax returns to as a pdf so I could print them to paper more efficiently.  I had quite a set up here.  I had my multi monitor computer here at my desk doing tax returns and another computer on a table here in my office with paperless plus open and I would print a return to it, run over and print the return to the printer from there.  It solved the slow printing problem in the 2012 software.  I liked Paperless Plus and would be using it today except that we already had been using a paperless software package which my staff really likes and I could not justify teaching them the new package.  But again, I liked what I saw. 

• Like 2