ATX Community

OneDesk and the De Minimis election

Terry D EA

Open the client, and on the top bar look for DM Docs yellow folder.  That is how you upload.  If it actually gets transmitted you guess is as good as mine.

I used it last year to send copies of stock trades, don't know if it went through or not.

Good Luck.

PS I have another issue with onedesk.  For DE return with a balance due it will not accept a direct debit date, the error message says the date is old and I need to enter a future date and it is not recording the bank information on the return, so I will not file it. and I am not calling the customer and telling him "I know I told you I set up direct debit but now you have to send a check"

Called Dan did a computer share, he could fix it, he's call back on Friday.

Open the client, and on the top bar look for DM Docs yellow folder.  That is how you upload.  If it actually gets transmitted you guess is as good as mine.

I used it last year to send copies of stock trades, don't know if it went through or not.

Good Luck.

PS I have another issue with onedesk.  For DE return with a balance due it will not accept a direct debit date, the error message says the date is old and I need to enter a future date and it is not recording the bank information on the return, so I will not file it. and I am not calling the customer and telling him "I know I told you I set up direct debit but now you have to send a check"

Obviously I don't use this program, but is the error because you are trying to have the direct debit for DE the same as the filing date. If paying electronically on DE's website, it requires that the date be the following day, and it won't let you use the current day's date, so maybe that is the problem and not the software itself. Also, my DE returns have been taking at least a day to process and receive acks back.  Have you tried entering a date for the DE payment that is a couple of days in the future?  Just guessing here.

Good Luck.

Glad Dan talked to you. I have left three messages within the last two weeks and no return phone calls. Still can't do the MFS/MFJ right and yes it is a joke. What do yo think about sending the election statement in with the 8453?