ATX Community

Sage / Peachtree Screen Appearance

RitaB

My computer does the same wonky script thing on certain websites, like the EDD page where I input the quarterly wage reports. I'll try checking my font size too, since I probably increased it due to old eyes.

​Another suggestion was make sure screen resolution was not too low.  That was not my problem.  I hear ya on the eyes thing.  I look back at reports I did six years ago, and I can't even see them now.  Who knew??  (Well, everybody, but I didn't believe them.)  Thank God for 12 point font.  OK, 14.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

First off: Not an accountant or enrolled agent (I am an IT/Helpdesk).

Second: I found that when the DPI is raised past 125% that the menu's in Peachtree get all mashed (like in the picture at the top, as well this seems to help with the ability to check of multiple gl?). 

Right click your desktop, select Screen Resolution> click Make Text and other items larger or smaller (just above the OK button)> Changing the DPI to Smaller fixes the mashed up menu's. For my client we had to buy them a magnifier to put over the monitor (so as not to use the settings on the computer to adjust the DPI (dots-per-inch). Screen_Shot_2015-05-27_at_11.11.24_AM.th

Screen_Shot_2015-05-27_at_11.10.41_AM.th

• Like 3

Correct. That's what I have to do, too.  Mine actually gets smooshed up on 125%, too, not just past it. I hate it because it's so small and change it back when I'm not using Peachtree.  Oh, well, if this is the worst thing that happens to me today, it'll be a good day.  :)

Edited by RitaB
  • Like 2