ATX Community

ATX - interesting take on improvement 2015

easytax

Just received an email form ATX --- basically selling but also reinforcing decisions. ATX must be taking a page from our government (note - not really political, just factual for both parties, etc.).

Being a firm ATX user (suits my needs the best and with my rose covered glasses, I do really believe ATX is trying) --- just funny how EVERYTHING gets "splined" all the time.

Notice that ATX mentions a marked improvement, etc. -- when you mess up as badly as they did in 2012 and regroup - it is amazing how BIG the satisfaction can increase.

The solutions and software that you choose to partner with can make all the difference between your firm’s success or failure. With ATX, you can rest assured that you’ve made the best decision for your business.

• ATX offers the best value combination of pricing and product features
  • Comprehensive line-by-line research tools keep you up to date with the latest tax law developments
  • ATX users experienced a 90% satisfaction rating increase between 2013 and 20141
  • 3 out of 4 ATX tax preparers would recommend ATX as the best solution for new practitioners2