ATX Community

The CCH tax board

kcjenkins

Interesting. If you go to CCH home and then select the CCH Tax Message Board, it takes you to a message saying:

Valued CCH Tax Message Board Users:

In order to focus our efforts on quickly providing you a modern and improved CCH Tax Message Board, we are temporarily taking down the current board. We are working diligently on the new solution, and fully expect to have it available for you in the very near future.

Thank you for your patience.

BUT, if you had saved a link to that board, as I have, and use the link to go directly to it, the board is still there. However, it has clearly been the target of malicious spam, with all the new posts being ugly. I certainly hope none of our friends is the cause of that spam, because I am sure that they will track it and try to prosecute whoever is sending all that garbage. As they should.

That's a diplomatic message they have up there, and very timely (meaning AFTER the tax season ended). Too bad they didn't have someone on staff with similar communications abilities and sense of timing charged with handling things for their sister companies back on Apr 5.