ATX Community

Incorrect 1095-A?

sfsd315

I have a 1095-A that does not match the 2015 second lowest cost silver plan premium on healthcare.gov.  I am getting 468.37 on the site and have 482.68 on the 1095-A.  I tried using the 2014 tool instead and it pulled up the 482.68.  The 1095-A for 2014 also had 482.68.  

It appears this is a 1095-A that was actually correct in 2014 but is now incorrect in 2015.  Is anyone aware that there are errors on the 1095-A's AGAIN - and this time they may have used the 2014 premiums instead of the 2015 premiums? 

I haven't seen this error, but I only have a few with coverage through the marketplace.  I am still waiting on a corrected 1095-A that client called about starting in late Jan and hoping to have in by next week.  I went to the marketplace and checked those few that I do have, and the SLCSP seems to be calculating correctly for DE residents and did increase over the amounts reported from 2014. Perhaps there is something specifically going wrong that is related to your location.