ATX Community

Update What Now??

RitaB

Well, I followed the directions here and updated where it said to update and I've emailed ATX.  I would rather take a beating than call support.  Any support, not just ATX.  Last time I did I think it was when the software changed to "spaceship up in here".  I told "James" (not his real name) that while some appreciate bells and whistles I really don't all that much.  Taxes are not sexy, James, trust me on this..."  And he started laughing and we had a light moment.  I miss him.

Any words of wisdom from my water cooler buddies?

IMG_1940.jpg

• Like 1

I told the person who emailed me and advised me to go to MyATX and pay my bill that it would be good to put "Go to MyATX and pay your bill" on that error message or shoot us an email instead of sending us to update phone and address and fax number.  I updated the crap outta that stuff though.  They can find me, I'm certain.  LOL.

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, Richcpaman said:

And I am certain when they find you, you will give them a well deserved hug.

LOL

Hahahaha, it's my fault for not thinking about my credit card number changing, so I might get hugged back.  It's still cracking me up how I was wondering, "Why the hell do they need my fax number so badly that they just cut me right off?  Seriously? Over a fax number?"  LOL.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, BulldogTom said:

Did you try to file a prior year return and they tried to charge your credit card and it declined because you did not have it updated?

Just wondering?  Don't hug me if I offended you.

Tom
Newark, CA

No, I reenlisted in the fall 2016 and the deal was pay $xx down and we'll bill the remaining $xxxx in February 2017.  Somewhere down the line, I had a fraudulent charge on my credit card, and got a new account number.  I neglected to tell ATX about this, so really it's my fault.  But sending me to update my phone numbers was really not the best way to handle that one, I think.  Anyhow, you could never offend me, Tom, what is wrong with you?

• Like 4