ATX Community

1120S - ARKANSAS - E-FILE

Gloria

Has anyone been able to create an e-file for 1120S (Arkansas), I keep getting an error on the E-File signature page indicatint that "if either the Preparer's Firm Name or EIN es entered, both must be entered or both must be blank. Both are blank -- I have deleted the form and reopenned it and I get the same result.

Also more than likely the State is a piggiback --- does anyone have any idea when it will be ready to e-file based on prior year's experience.

Thanks.

Has anyone been able to create an e-file for 1120S (Arkansas), I keep getting an error on the E-File signature page indicatint that "if either the Preparer's Firm Name or EIN es entered, both must be entered or both must be blank. Both are blank -- I have deleted the form and reopenned it and I get the same result.

Also more than likely the State is a piggiback --- does anyone have any idea when it will be ready to e-file based on prior year's experience.

Thanks.

Does Arkansas have efile for business returns? Most states don't unless it's some kind of web-file option.

Does Arkansas have efile for business returns? Most states don't unless it's some kind of web-file option.

I was not aware most states do not have efile for buisness returns as I only have one Corporate client. Thanks for the information.

Thanks.

Even a _space_ character is read by the program as an "entry". Try going into both fields and hitting "Delete" - to remove any invisible entries - and then create the e-file.