ATX Community

TAX LAUGH OF THE WEEK - NOT A CLIENT BUT STAFF!!

WITAXLADY

So of course no one is watching to see if folders are running low.. so two of us go in the back to look see - there must be more! I am looking in the little storage room and see the sticky trap on the floor halfway under the shelf and say - I bet I find a dried up old mouse there! _We do live in the country!

I say yep I was right! C out in the office yells back you found them? I said no - she doesn't hear so she comes barreling around the corner. The lady in back with me, (H) says show her!

I hold out the trap - it was not that old, and highly recognizable but not smelly anymore - thank goodness - right!!

C starts screaming and screaming and turns around and flips up her legs and runs the other way into the other back room about 15 feet away. Talk about cruel - I did not know H had such a cruel streak in her - she seems so quiet and nice - she knew C was terrified of mice!! My husband comes down to see who is dying of bloody murder - we are mortified but laughing hysterically, including  C of course who is laughing by now, in between screams as I am putting it in a plastic bag to give to my husband - C saying don't put it in my wastebasket!! Well that was good for about 30 minutes of laughs! C said she always sneaks into the bathroom to make sure there is not a mouse on the trap by the toilet - guess I should get rid of my mouse method!

Now what to do to H to get back at her!! She hates snakes..  or a wet seat? It was hilarious and oh so mean. But C is fine.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5