ATX Community

When will we have approved 4868 for e-file?

rickart

Being new to ATX this year I don't know when to expect ATX to have a Form 4868 that's approved for e-file. What has been the practice in prior years (if that's relevant)?

In prior years had the "multiple" option worked for e-filing extensions?

[i know the 7004s worked electronically, but the 4868 generates an exception in the e-file menu for the open return.]

We like e-filing 4868s because there is less logistic hassle and you get an ACK (usually reasonably promptly).

Thanks in advance,

Rick Art, EA, Tucson

Being new to ATX this year I don't know when to expect ATX to have a Form 4868 that's approved for e-file. What has been the practice in prior years (if that's relevant)?

In prior years had the "multiple" option worked for e-filing extensions?

[i know the 7004s worked electronically, but the 4868 generates an exception in the e-file menu for the open return.]

We like e-filing 4868s because there is less logistic hassle and you get an ACK (usually reasonably promptly).

Thanks in advance,

Rick Art, EA, Tucson

In prior years we had it early, not sure what date but before any started thinking about extension. This year Ooh probabley April 14th. (: