Jump to content
ATX Community
Sign in to follow this  

CA LLC help

Recommended Posts

I am filing - late a tax return  - for CA - extended the taxes but did not pay the LLC fee -


I have a CA 568 and CA 3536 - which one do I use... ?

The letter only uses the CA 568 - so I can delete the CA 3536?


And then how do they make quarterly payments?


Thank you,


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Form 568 is the LLC Tax return.  Form 3522 is the payment voucher for the current year.  Form 3536 is the estimated tax payment voucher.   You use both.


Modesto, CA

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...