ATX Community

Rebate again

grambuffy

Yes we can e-file 1040A but only with SS and Wages or Self employment under $400 nothing else can be included with the Stimulus 1040A except you will have to over ride and put at least $1 into return so there is an amount on the AGI line of the return and we can put checking or savings info for a paperless refund. Right? Now my question is if these people have retirement income do we just not report it on this form if it is not taxable? Is this just an informational return and we will not be in trouble for not reporting on the 1040A Stimulus return all the income if it means no tax I guess if you put $1 in to make it e-fillable that is also false information but the IRS says to do this on the web site. Anyone out there e-filling leaving stuff off the return?

Yes we can e-file 1040A but only with SS and Wages or Self employment under $400 nothing else can be included with the Stimulus 1040A except you will have to over ride and put at least $1 into return so there is an amount on the AGI line of the return and we can put checking or savings info for a paperless refund. Right? Now my question is if these people have retirement income do we just not report it on this form if it is not taxable? Is this just an informational return and we will not be in trouble for not reporting on the 1040A Stimulus return all the income if it means no tax I guess if you put $1 in to make it e-fillable that is also false information but the IRS says to do this on the web site. Anyone out there e-filling leaving stuff off the return?

Yes