ATX Community

REFUNDS TODAY

JACKSORH

Has anyone tried Refunds Today Tax prep software? If so, what are your impressions? I receive info regarding a demo CD. I was wondering if I was wasting my time. I am 90% sure that I will be renewing with ATX despite the problems with customer service we had this past tax season.

I really had no complaints and only called them once at the beginning of the tax season.

Has anyone tried Refunds Today Tax prep software? If so, what are your impressions? I receive info regarding a demo CD. I was wondering if I was wasting my time. I am 90% sure that I will be renewing with ATX despite the problems with customer service we had this past tax season.

I really had no complaints and only called them once at the beginning of the tax season.

I beleive this it the Tax Refund Express (TRX), there is a whole section on this bard fpr TRX users and thpse testing the program.

Go to the main lobby and you will see it down the bottom. And we will like to hear from you with your comments. I for one have already switched due to the pricing of ATX, I only do About 70 returns and cannot afford ATX any longer.

I believe this it the Tax Refund Express (TRX), there is a whole section on this board for TRX users and those testing the program.

The screen shots look like the IntelliTax(OrrTax) software but the package options and prices are completely different than offered by TRX. It appears that TRX and Refunds Today are both resellers of IntelliTax.