ATX Community

Can't open ATX program

StevenL

I am having problems opening the ATX programs for 2005 and 2006 on my computer. Whenever I try to open these programs my computer locks up. This only happens when I try to open these ATX programs. I used Taxslayer for 2007 and do not have any problems opening their program. I always have to CTRL-ALT-DEL to get out of these programs and the Windows Task Manager shows an "ATXScheduler" running.

Has anyone else had this problem with ATX programs? If so, is there a fix for it. I would appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks,

StevenL

I am having problems opening the ATX programs for 2005 and 2006 on my computer. Whenever I try to open these programs my computer locks up. This only happens when I try to open these ATX programs. I used Taxslayer for 2007 and do not have any problems opening their program. I always have to CTRL-ALT-DEL to get out of these programs and the Windows Task Manager shows an "ATXScheduler" running.

Has anyone else had this problem with ATX programs? If so, is there a fix for it. I would appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks,

StevenL

I have had this problem when ATX had downloaded an update and is having trouble installing it when the program is opened. Tech support had me go to the update folder and delete the file that told ATX there was an update.