ATX Community

ATX Is Still Promoting Their Tax Community On Their Web Site!

GeneInAlabama

I couldn't believe it. I was having trouble transmitting an efile and went to the support menu to send an email and they are still showing a link to go the the ATX community. It says "Participate in ATXers.com, home to the liveliest tax forum on the internet. This free, multi-topic community is a vital part of the ATX difference". When I clicked on it, I received a message from Internet Explorer that the web page was not availabe. You would think they would have removed that link.

Gene

Do you suppose that maybe some of the web program employees may no longer be with ATX? Maybe the one that makes changes to their web pages isn't around anymore. Mergers and takeovers usually eliminate the good people, leaving mainly those that really don't know much in the way of details.

Well, if you look at their "Latest News" and notice that the most recent item posted was a 5/4/07 notice about the cutback in their customer service hours, you get a further indication of how important communication is to them right now.

Except, of course, the constant urging to sign up early - now that side of the communications equation seems to be working just fine.

I couldn't believe it. I was having trouble transmitting an efile and went to the support menu to send an email and they are still showing a link to go the the ATX community. It says "Participate in ATXers.com, home to the liveliest tax forum on the internet. This free, multi-topic community is a vital part of the ATX difference". When I clicked on it, I received a message from Internet Explorer that the web page was not availabe. You would think they would have removed that link.

Gene

Or at least changed the link to www.atxcommunity.com

I think the rest of the paragraph still holds true ^_^

It is quite clear looking at their various links that they are not updating their site at all well this time of year. I hope that is a temporary problem. I'm sure most all their energy is going to writing the new programs, at this time of year.

As usual, you are assuming correctly, KC.

That, and making everything work with the "transition".