ATX Community

Annoying massegage.

Lucho

When trying to open the NC individual form (NC D-400), the program pronts me to purchase more returns. and instruct me to "Click Purchase PRS to obtain more returns through the web site"; this is happening in my XP application Comp. When trying in my Windos Vista I had no problem, it just asked me to insert the program CD to download the form which I did and got it successfuly. I need to get ready to prepare a return that includes NC state but I need to do it in my XP computer because that where I have all returns. I will appreciate any help. This morning I spent some time calling Tech. Supprt. and a lady said I was using "The Wrong Installation Code" (I don't know which other installation code she was talking about). I just told her that I needed to go and that I was going to call back tomorrow.

Any idea what might be the problem? (I am talking about 2007 program not the new 2008)

Thank you in advance

When trying to open the NC individual form (NC D-400), the program pronts me to purchase more returns. and instruct me to "Click Purchase PRS to obtain more returns through the web site"; this is happening in my XP application Comp. When trying in my Windos Vista I had no problem, it just asked me to insert the program CD to download the form which I did and got it successfuly. I need to get ready to prepare a return that includes NC state but I need to do it in my XP computer because that where I have all returns. I will appreciate any help. This morning I spent some time calling Tech. Supprt. and a lady said I was using "The Wrong Installation Code" (I don't know which other installation code she was talking about). I just told her that I needed to go and that I was going to call back tomorrow.

Any idea what might be the problem? (I am talking about 2007 program not the new 2008)

Thank you in advance

I found the problem, now everything is ok. (Office Depot is advertising a computer tun-up service and messed-up on my computer)