ATX Community

Taxwise Depreciation Schedule

carolynm

I have a late 2007 return to prepare so I thought I'd prepare it in taxwise rather than TRX or ATX and convert it (I'm using taxwise for 2008).

I have a question on the depreciation schedule and thought perhaps someone here might know the answer. I can enter my assets with ease but once done, I want to see the schedule. So I pull up the print preview screen and there it is but it's oriented the wrong way ie it is sideways on the screen. Is there another way to view the schedule? Or can I reorient it somehow - my neck might get cricked before tax season is in full swing if I have to view these sideways!

Thanks

Carolyn

I have a late 2007 return to prepare so I thought I'd prepare it in taxwise rather than TRX or ATX and convert it (I'm using taxwise for 2008).

I have a question on the depreciation schedule and thought perhaps someone here might know the answer. I can enter my assets with ease but once done, I want to see the schedule. So I pull up the print preview screen and there it is but it's oriented the wrong way ie it is sideways on the screen. Is there another way to view the schedule? Or can I reorient it somehow - my neck might get cricked before tax season is in full swing if I have to view these sideways!

Thanks

Carolyn

Not that I know of. What I did was print it to PDF factory and viewed it in Acrobat.

Like GeorgeM said you must print to PDF.

This is the easiest way to do it.

Go to any ASSET WKT > Click 'Print Form' on the top > A screen with printer selection options appears, Click on a button on the right hand side that says "Print to PDF" > another screens shows up. > In the first box you can add the name of the file. The file name will be example123456789.pdf (example is the filename followed by the clients SSN. Once printed in PDF you can rotate it clockwise.

TRX doesn't have enough pull with TaxWise to get this corrected and TaxWise doesn't care.

I have PM you a screenshot.

Hope this helped,

Roger