ATX Community

overide doc prep fee

taxguy057

for some reason when i updated my enrollment status to "yes" on friday beforew sending out returns per what system requested. it had an amt in there differnent from whats on file with bank im using this year. I knw i cant change the amt with bank and thats fine but can i override the amt to make match in the software program because all my rals are rejecting because fees dont match what bank has. been on hold with atx for over 30 mins trying to get to tech support to ask this same question..... HELP!!!!!!!! :dunno:

This is just off the MyATX website:

Fee Collect returns with EFC Rej 15

01/19/2009

Problem: You attempt to efile a Fee Collect return, and you get EFC reject 15 for fee mismatch.

Solution: This is a problem here in our system. We are working to correct this error and should have a resolution later today. For now, please hold these returns until this message is changed to advise you to send; or you could take the Fee Collect off the return and send as a regular efile, but holding the returns for a few hours is probably the better solution for most EROs.

Deb!