ATX Community

Technical Support

Jake

Has anyone been able to get through to ATX Tech. Support Today. I tried yesterday and just kept getting a busy signal. I called at 8:00 this morning and have been on hold for over 9 hours now. I wonder if I am in some sort of loop and will ever have my call answered.

Thanks

Jake

Has anyone been able to get through to ATX Tech. Support Today. I tried yesterday and just kept getting a busy signal. I called at 8:00 this morning and have been on hold for over 9 hours now. I wonder if I am in some sort of loop and will ever have my call answered.

Thanks

Jake

If you have been on hold for 9 hours I would assume something is not right. The longest every, which was last year in the middle of transfer of support I was on hold for about an hours. Never ever, ever, ever, would I wait for 9 hours. Something must be wrong.

Deb!

I finally hung up and called back and got through to the first level of support in just a few minutes. Of course I waited another hour plus to get through to someone that could actually help me. BTW I did turn my phone down so I didn't have to listen to the music. I only had to listen to the lady tell me how important my call was every few minutes.