ATX Community

So, k.c.

zeke

:scratch_head: I have been forever impressed that you don't always use our user names but instead refer to a first name that most of us haven't seen before. Finally, after all this time, I figured out that being an administrator of this board, you have access to additional data!! ;)

z

:scratch_head: I have been forever impressed that you don't always use our user names but instead refer to a first name that most of us haven't seen before. Finally, after all this time, I figured out that being an administrator of this board, you have access to additional data!! ;)

z

Nope, Zeke, I do not 'look you up' using any secret tricks. I am guessing you are referring to my post to Anarchist? He used to sign some of his posts on the old board, that is where I knew him from. I have neither the time nor the desire to spy on anyone, here or on any other board.

Nope, Zeke, I do not 'look you up' using any secret tricks. I am guessing you are referring to my post to Anarchist? He used to sign some of his posts on the old board, that is where I knew him from. I have neither the time nor the desire to spy on anyone, here or on any other board.

Many of us remember each other from the old board. As for Anarchist, I was surprised to see him post, but he is also posting on the other board. He may have been here all along under another name. However, KC, you do have an admirable memory and tax knowledge and we all look to you for the final word.

It's not that great, just happens that Dave and I have gone round and round on some political issues, so I remember him more than most. He's good on tax answers, while we are miles apart on many other areas. But hey, I still like him, for one thing because while he disagreed with me he did it without being disagreeable. I respect someone who does that. After all, I know that I am not always right, even if I think I am while I am writing it. :rolleyes: