ATX Community

Client Copy Watermark

Yardley CPA

I use the "Client Copy" watermark on the return copy I give to the client for their file. For those of you who also use this, do you notice a fading to the wording on those pages that do not have the watermark but in the location where the water mark would have been reflected?

The "Client Copy" watermark prints on every other page for me. On those pages without the watermark, there is a fading in the area where the watermark would normally be.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

I use the "Client Copy" watermark on the return copy I give to the client for their file. For those of you who also use this, do you notice a fading to the wording on those pages that do not have the watermark but in the location where the water mark would have been reflected?

The "Client Copy" watermark prints on every other page for me. On those pages without the watermark, there is a fading in the area where the watermark would normally be.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

Yes, mine does too, but I stamp a big red copy stamp on it anyway.

Sherri

I have brother laser printer and have a option of printing preferences. Under the preference, I have option of adding watermark. So what I did is have one regular printing and add again with the option of watermark. So when I need to print regular without watermark, I choose Regular and when need to print client copy, use the second printer from the menu. When print thru client copy printer, It prints on all copies without any problem. All Brother have this option in preferences and I heard that HP may have this option. Look for printing preference in your printer manu.

Hope this helps.

I think most printers have this ability. Also, for those of you that still have PDFactory from an earlier release of ATX, you can print to the pdf driver and use its stamp feature. This way you can actually customize where and how you want you watermark.

Personally I give my clients an unstamped complete copy which I sign.