ATX Community

Sch A is version 19

L.S.

Entered info several weeks ago on Sch A - version 19. I am back to return now and want to e-file, however, I can't as it says it is version 19 which is earlier than required minimum version 20. How do I replace this form with current one. Hopefully, I do not have to re-enter info as this one has lots and lots of charitable contributions.

Didn't this automatically replace with current form last year when you opened return?

thanks

I had this problem also, only with client letters - - -

Go to Forms - - update MANUALLY - - if the newer form doesn't show up as available - -go to the bottom of the box where it shows "show all forms"

Go to Sched A - -download - - -then open up the client - -it should be updated.

Good Luck!

Normal step:

1) First thing every morning do a manual update, download all, and they will install.

Now that the "version is not the latest" plague has started....

2) Before sending any e-file created BEFORE 2-19-09, open file, re-create e-file, then repeat as necessary for all e-files to be sent.

3) Be sure to keep your comments while doing this in a quiet voice, lest you offend a client in the office.

4) After spending an hour doing e-files that should take 15 minutes, treat yourself to a Krispy Kreme doughnut and a cup of hot chocolate.