ATX Community

MO needeing KY help

Marie

Client has both MO and KY income. He has moved to KY so I'm filing as part year resident. I have filled out the KY part year resident form and he is getting a refund, but when I do the efile form for KY it says he owes nothing and getting no refund, and when I create the efile, KY does not come up as a state. What form am I missing, or what box might I have failed to X or whatever. Any help would be appreciated. I guess I could paper file KY, but efiling would be easier.

Client has both MO and KY income. He has moved to KY so I'm filing as part year resident. I have filled out the KY part year resident form and he is getting a refund, but when I do the efile form for KY it says he owes nothing and getting no refund, and when I create the efile, KY does not come up as a state. What form am I missing, or what box might I have failed to X or whatever. Any help would be appreciated. I guess I could paper file KY, but efiling would be easier.

There is a KY E-File Information form. Did you include it?