ATX Community

State filing copy not printing

MDCPA

You are not alone nor or you imagining things. As michaelmars said, it has been discussed, run through CS, etc. and ATX says, not happening. The best piece of advice I got is to change your preferences for printing under Print Manager to NOT Automatically close Print Manager after printing (uncheck the box). It's a tiny nuisance to have to close the print manager when, on those rare occasions, everything works but it's much better than having to go through all the steps again. And it does seem to print just fine when only that selection is made. Good luck!

I send pdf's to clients for review for efiling (and for storage, too) and most of the time I have to add the state forms. That's why leaving the print manager open is so helpful. I've learned pretty quickly to page through each pdf to make sure all the forms are there. More often than not, I have to add. It's so strange that I cannot pinpoint this occurrance 100% of the time or figure out the exact cause. Almost driving me batty but I have to live with it for now.