ATX Community

Off-Topic Vacation Time spreadsheet or template

ILLMAS

I was wondering if someone has a spreadsheet or template to keep track of vacation and sick time. I did a setup on quickbooks but I want to reconcile to something else. I don't think QB vacation and sick time tracking is the best and it confusing to the employees. Send me a PM if you can help me out.

Thanks

I was wondering if someone has a spreadsheet or template to keep track of vacation and sick time. I did a setup on quickbooks but I want to reconcile to something else. I don't think QB vacation and sick time tracking is the best and it confusing to the employees. Send me a PM if you can help me out.

Thanks

I would also be interested in this.

Well some good news, after breaking my head trying to figure how Quickbooks keeps track of vacation and sick time by the minute, it was driving me crazy not being a able to match to a spreadsheet I prepared, very simple but very big differences between QB and my spreadsheet. Not the only problem, client employees were thinking they had more sick days becuase of how I setup the time tracking. To avoid all this, go to Company, then Preferences, then General, then click on Hours and NOT minutes, this makes a huge difference, at least to me, it more reasonable and clear.