ATX Community

is anyone else having this problem????? Please help

wendybooth

The k 1 sch input has sec 179 deduction and it is not flowing to the sch SE. The brother farmer was filed on March 3 and this Brother the sec 179 is not flowing. I have been on hold for over an hour sent both brothers to ATX and they can't figure it out. Can anyone here help????? I don't know why the brothers return flowed to sch se and this one is not. thanks for all the replies.

Well ATX finally figured out that I had not checked the general partner bos but still can not create efile like brothers on March 3. The Brothers was filed and accepted on March 3 with no problem not can not create the brothers efile because of the sch se...... what gives????????

Without seeing it, of course, it's anyone's guess. But I would look at the k1 input and make sure that line 14 is completed correctly.

Well ATX finally figured out that I had not checked the general partner bos but still can not create efile like brothers on March 3. The Brothers was filed and accepted on March 3 with no problem not can not create the brothers efile because of the sch se...... what gives????????