ATX Community

I have four states, including IN non-res

RitaB

Anybody know what I'm doing wrong? I added the efile info for IN, but I get nothing for IN when I create. The other states prompted me to add forms, check boxes, whatever, but IN is just not even poking its little head in there anywhere.

Any ideas?

Maybe try the state client letter tab, and un-check and re-check the "will e-file" box. Once in a while this unchecks by itself, with no user input. Don't know why, but seems to happen to me once or twice each year.

Ok, I'll try that. I've not e-filed four states before. Always only one state and it's a piggyback. I see that the other states (that are not piggyback) wind up in "Held" Do I just hit transmit and that's that?

Thanks! --- Rita

Ok, I'll try that. I've not e-filed four states before. Always only one state and it's a piggyback. I see that the other states (that are not piggyback) wind up in "Held" Do I just hit transmit and that's that?

Thanks! --- Rita

When you went to create efile didn't it ask you to add the necessary forms for IN? When the federal is accepted the held status will change to created and you can send those states then.

When you went to create efile didn't it ask you to add the necessary forms for IN? When the federal is accepted the held status will change to created and you can send those states then.

No, I think I had to hunt for the e-file info form myself, but I am about brain dead, so I'm not sure about that. But it's so odd that ATX doesn't prompt me for anything on IN, and there is not even the option to create it. All the others are there.

Thanks for the heads up about "held." Makes sense!

Wow, I am sooo tired. Thanks for your help, both of you!

No, I think I had to hunt for the e-file info form myself, but I am about brain dead, so I'm not sure about that. But it's so odd that ATX doesn't prompt me for anything on IN, and there is not even the option to create it. All the others are there.

Thanks for the heads up about "held." Makes sense!

Wow, I am sooo tired. Thanks for your help, both of you!

Try IN E-File Info. I think if you add that when you go to create the efile return it will prompt you for the form.