ATX Community

ATX Called Today

ChicagoCPA

Got a call from ATX, asking about my renewal, told them that I would not renew until later this year, as Lacerte is letting me beta test their 08 program and wants to discuss my tax software needs in person. (They offered to pay $500 for the priviledge.) Who knows I might even buy it from them again.

e

Heck ATX will not keep the forums up for all their customers. BTW, ATX sales said the reason why they stopped the atx community website was because their customers set up their own. Don't you love the logic of politics

I don't buy my tax software until late fall, no matter what the renewal discounts, and usually get a better deal. Has anyone noticed a higher level of desperation from ATX telemarketing this year?

Got a call from ATX, asking about my renewal, told them that I would not renew until later this year, as Lacerte is letting me beta test their 08 program and wants to discuss my tax software needs in person. (They offered to pay $500 for the priviledge.) Who knows I might even buy it from them again.

e

Heck ATX will not keep the forums up for all their customers. BTW, ATX sales said the reason why they stopped the atx community website was because their customers set up their own. Don't you love the logic of politics

I don't buy my tax software until late fall, no matter what the renewal discounts, and usually get a better deal. Has anyone noticed a higher level of desperation from ATX telemarketing this year?

I was told last week that the forum was shut down because it wasn't being used as intended. Too much chit chat and politics and not enough tax/software discussion.

Strange that ATX personnel find it necessary to outright lie about the reason ATX ended the forum. Then again, maybe the personnel were never told the real cause just like ATX never bothering to tell us they were going to drop it. In any case someone at ATX/CCH made themselves a costly error and should be fired.