ATX Community

AMT and NOL's

BulldogTom

Am I confused or is ATX just not acting right. My understanding is that the NOL just has to be recomputed for AMT and the difference added back. Is this correct?

ATX is adding back the entire NOL. Am I missing a box or just totally screwed up on NOLs and AMT (a distinct possibility).

Thanks for any help

Tom

Lodi, CA

Am I confused or is ATX just not acting right. My understanding is that the NOL just has to be recomputed for AMT and the difference added back. Is this correct?

ATX is adding back the entire NOL. Am I missing a box or just totally screwed up on NOLs and AMT (a distinct possibility).

Thanks for any help

Tom

Lodi, CA

Tom, look at the 6251. I believe towards the bottom is the line where you add the AMT NOL.

Maribeth

Thank you Maribeth. It is amazing the difference in your understanding after sleeping for a while and coming back and looking again. I could not see that item last night even though I read through that form a dozen times. Today, it is right in plain sight.

Thanks again. I appreciate your help.

Tom

Lodi, CA