ATX Community

reject erro FD0524

joanmcq

Got return rejected with errors FD0504 (did not appear to input dependents name properly) and FD0524 which doesn't appear in the knowledgebase, and of course these are errors which, when you click on 'show rejection errors' you get the message 'there are no rejection errors,', which is really frustrating when your return was just rejected!

Joan

Got return rejected with errors FD0504 (did not appear to input dependents name properly) and FD0524 which doesn't appear in the knowledgebase, and of course these are errors which, when you click on 'show rejection errors' you get the message 'there are no rejection errors,', which is really frustrating when your return was just rejected!

Joan

0524 o Qualifying Person Name Control - 1, - 2 (SEQ 0120, 0221) and Qualifying Person SSN - 1, - 2

(SEQ 0214, 0223) of Form 2441/Schedule 2 do not match data from the IRS Master File

From Pub 1345A error codes explanation

Eli

I noticed the name was a bit different on the 2004 return (where I entered the info from) and the 2005 which I got later. What I assumed was a middle name appears to actually be a double last name, per the 2005 return. refiled it per the 2005; will see what happens later today or tonight.

Joan