ATX Community

ATX Return Manager

txyank

All clients are listed correctly in Alphabetical order except One, with last name beginning with "Z"

When I rolled it over,it ended up at the top instead of the bottom of the listings. This is probably simple, but I never noticed it until I was finished with the return . Is there a safe way to move it? I can't seem to find the "magic button"

Thanks for any suggestions

sunday

Put your mouse on the column that says return name. It will show as a pointer. Click once and see if that puts the name column in order.

taxbilly

I did try that,but it changes the entire column order from top to bottom,while my errant file remains out of order :)

thank you,taxbilly

I highlighted and retyped name,then tried it without middle initial but there it sits..on top of the pile

Then I duplicated the return and opened it to rename it. That one went to it's proper place. I can now delete the original,stubborn file!

Thank you all for helping me THINK! Sometimes old brains need a little stimulation.:)