ATX Community

Document Manager thru TRX

taxtrio

I signed up with TRX for the 699.00 package of software (ATX, of course). It includes Document Manager.

I asked if I would be getting the 2008 software this summer so I could get used to the Document Manager....

It arrived today in the mail. I'll post again after I get a chance to try it out.

Thank you Sandra at TRX for getting this to me!

Taxtrio

• 2 months later...

I signed up with TRX for the 699.00 package of software (ATX, of course). It includes Document Manager.

I asked if I would be getting the 2008 software this summer so I could get used to the Document Manager....

It arrived today in the mail. I'll post again after I get a chance to try it out.

Taxtrio

A little late in replying to this one as I have been mysteriously missing from the board as of late.

But I have demo'ed the ATX Document Manager (and I believe this is the same product) and well int two words -

"IT SUCKED!'

It is not a true document manager

• 2 months later...

A little late in replying to this one as I have been mysteriously missing from the board as of late.

But I have demo'ed the ATX Document Manager (and I believe this is the same product) and well int two words -

"IT SUCKED!'

It is not a true document manager

Joel,

If you do not like the ATX Doc Manager I would love for you to evaluate ours for Free this year it will work with your ATX software. Download it at www.trxsoftware.com afterwords call Katie Leaberry at 866-829-9777 and tell her I told you to call for a free copy this year. We write this product ourselves so any suggestions for improvements would be greatly appreciated.

Doug Hughes

TRX

Taxtrio

Hey guys if you do not like the ATX Doc Manager please feel free to go to www.trxsoftware.com and download our own TRX office management software. Afterwards call 866-829-9777 and ask for Katie Leaberry and tell her I told you to call and get a free promo code for this year. Please feel free to make suggestions on this software it is ours and we can update it with whatever it needs.

Doug Hughes

TRX