ATX Community

NT -> Nobel Peace Prize

ILLMAS

Obama IS doing something extraordinary! He is creating the greatest increase in our National Debt in history.

He's having one heck of a lot of help with that -- almost 535 nitwits and nincompoops with no principles other than their own power and re-election.

Anyone here read up on the history of the Weimar Republic? I have. I recommend it -- but it's not pleasant reading, especially when you start to look at current events.

As for the comment that it's "too hard" to skip these topics, I politely disagree. There are plenty of topics in this forum that I skip completely as they do not intersect my practice needs or field of knowledge where I might help. Just don't click on them, and you can even mark the entire forum as "read" (under "options" at the top right side) so there are no stronger-colored items to catch your attention.

you are all right! he wants to. he is trying to. he said so with great eloquence. i hope he does! but, i doubt it & wouldn't bet on it.

so, i hereby declare this entire thread at least premature, if not moot. take two aspirin and call me in a few years - when our hindsight will be 20/20.

z