ATX Community

IntelliConnect Access

Mike D

Today I attempted to sign in to IntelliConnect and was denied access due to not being subscribed. I registered, took their tutorial and have researched a few issues since receiving ATX software a number of week ago.

I called ATX and due to inclement weather they are not taking any calls. I proceeded to email them this problem.

Has this happened to anyboby else?

Maybe it's another CCH bait and switch tactic?

I will keep you posted.

Thanks

Mike Dubin CPA

In addition, while typing this post I noticed that my delete button was not functioning! I haven't encountered this problem anywhere else.

The last time my computer started acting wierd and the keyboard wasn't responding properly, I spent over an hour troubleshooting until I discovered that the battery in my wireless keyboard had run down. Replacing the battery & re-syncing to the receiver fixed it right up.

As of today, January 10, 2010, I am not able to authenticate on Intelliconnect or Intelliforms on either my desktop or laptop. I've changed nothing. Does anyone know if there is anywhere to find out the status of their network? CCH has been nothing but trouble so far this year :(