ATX Community

ATX SITEBUILDER WITH COMPLETE TAX

1040PRO

I just used sitebuilder with ProSystem fx. I absolutely love the technical support. A gentleman named Chris worked with me. I'm an old lady who doesn't know much about computers. I love that the content changes the first of each month (but you can still pick and choose what you want or don't want or continue older articles or...). When a client asked about something -- I'll be meeting with him after Thanksgiving, but went to the their huge library and posted an article for him to read in the meantime. Posting my own articles is just copy and paste. I'm sure your salesman gave you some great example sites to visit. My brand new site is DollarsSense.com For now, you need to view it with Internet Explorer. Java works differently with Firefox. The techies are working on that issue. The salesman basically assembled the site for me. As I get a minute, I'm updating pages. It's brand new, so have no experience yet with clients uploading organizers or that type of use. But, as a sole proprietor, I'm extremely happy with the technical support.