ATX Community

EFile status

wendybooth

I have a return that was filed on Tuesday and still it is stating transmitted to agency. I have syncronized with atx the AKS and still the same status. I called the support site and checked the status and it states the return was rejected. I can not recreate until the status on the program states rejected. Does anyone here knowhow to fix this. I updated yesterday and today so program is the latest update.

Thanks in advance for any response

They have been postings notices on the problem on the website. They have supposed fixed the problem and said that all we have to do is keep trying to get the ACKs as they are reposting them. It seems many have this problem and it may take awhile before all the ACKs are reposted. They also said do not sync or try to retransmit the returns (if rejected) until they have reposted all the ACKs. If you go to the main website you can subscribe to the company info announcements so it goes right to yoiur email.