ATX Community

CA540 VOUCHER

rick in cal

>>the zip code on form 3582 is different<<

Been that way for years. Even on paper Form 540, there are different zip codes depending on what you are mailing and even whether or not you used a computer. Different too for ES, extension payments, other entities, collection matters, general complaints... more than a dozen different 9-digit zips, all starting with 94257.

>>the zip code on form 3582 is different<<

Been that way for years. Even on paper Form 540, there are different zip codes depending on what you are mailing and even whether or not you used a computer. Different too for ES, extension payments, other entities, collection matters, general complaints... more than a dozen different 9-digit zips, all starting with 94257.

I understand the concept of different zip codes for different entities and whether you have a refund or amt due and I use preprinted labels accordingly BUT the FTB gives a zip ending in 0009 on the 540 for amt due and a zip code ending in 0008 on the 3582 form for that same amt due. No worries, I don't think they'll return a check no matter what zip you use.