ATX Community

Activation code for TTO

bardon719

I tried to get into MYATX, and discovered I needed a password. After unsuccessfully trying to log in, I was LOCKED out.

I called ATX support, and they told me to use my activation code as password. While they were on the phone, I input the activation code and it still didn't work. The tech support person quoted me a completely different activation code then is showing on the confirmation slip sent with my 2007 tax program????? I installed the program using the code from the confirmation slip. When I went into MYATX and looked up my activation code, it shows as what the tech support person stated.

What has happened to ATX since CCH took over??

Bardon719

I tried to get into MYATX, and discovered I needed a password. After unsuccessfully trying to log in, I was LOCKED out.

I called ATX support, and they told me to use my activation code as password. While they were on the phone, I input the activation code and it still didn't work. The tech support person quoted me a completely different activation code then is showing on the confirmation slip sent with my 2007 tax program????? I installed the program using the code from the confirmation slip. When I went into MYATX and looked up my activation code, it shows as what the tech support person stated.

What has happened to ATX since CCH took over??

Bardon719

Same thing here - the activation code they gave me over the telephone is different from that one that came in the delivered package. Who knows?!! I still have trouble getting into MyATX. Worked fine when they gave me the activation code to use for the P/W, but after a while it wanted me to log in again (after a period of so-called inactivity they lock you out and you have to login again) and the system didn't match up with my newly revised P/W. I figured I'd wait a while to see if their system needed time to update (?!). :P

I called Tech Support this AM about a perceived error in a LA state worksheet. The techie sent it up channel and later I received an email stating that the state tax return works as "designed". Well, duh! It will work as designed but if the design is flawed the return as filed will be wrong. I faxed them the worksheet in question and am waiting to hear back.

Lynn Jacobs, EA