ATX Community

2007 PROGAM

michaelmars

There are a few minor changes I've noticed. The Error report is now listed in the print menu. The print Preferences now lets you choose to have the mailing slips print the t/p's return address centered like it is now, or over on the left, in case you use standard window envelopes. That's a nice option, I think. Especially for the smaller returns, which don't need the big envelopes that cost more now.

That is all I've noticed so far.

There are a few minor changes I've noticed. The Error report is now listed in the print menu. The print Preferences now lets you choose to have the mailing slips print the t/p's return address centered like it is now, or over on the left, in case you use standard window envelopes. That's a nice option, I think. Especially for the smaller returns, which don't need the big envelopes that cost more now.

That is all I've noticed so far.

Thanks, i was hoping for locking in preferences, marking some forms as alway or never print. and the most stupid item is that when you print a federal return to attach to the state [corp] you don't get any schedules only actual forms.

That said i guess i have to re-up now anyway-still the best value i can find

Thanks, i was hoping for locking in preferences, marking some forms as alway or never print. and the most stupid item is that when you print a federal return to attach to the state [corp] you don't get any schedules only actual forms.

That said i guess i have to re-up now anyway-still the best value i can find

One of the enhancements seems to be dumping the tech support staff that knows the program. Always a good start to a tax season.