ATX Community

Problems with TRXPRO

GeorgeM

I have been having problems with TRX PRO when doing a return wirh 5 states.

The resident state is CT, and the problem has been with the credits for tax paid to other states.

Has anyone had this problem.

Also in the last 4 days I have had to reinstall the program 3 times, due to different things. One was that when I started the program none of the buttons to go to different things like State, Audit etc. would work. Another was that it was showing 2 resident states, and only showing 3 of the 5 states in the client management.

I have successfully updated from Tax Wise all of the clients form 2008, and brought them into the 2009 package.

I have 3 days left to sign up and would like to know if there are any other things I should look for.

I have successfully completed 5 returns from scratch and have gotten excellent results. The schedule based input took me about 3 returns to get used to and the final 2 flowed smoothly.

I did one return with 2 states and it worked much better that ATX.

The software for me is very stable and hasn’t encountered any of your issues.

Support has been exemplary.

Wish you luck

Mike Dubin CPA

I haven't had any issues with the software so far. Once I learn what to do in each situation, everything seems to go well. I have never used any other software other than ATX except for one program I used about 1990 for one year, so the learning curve is pretty sharp for me. Some things about the software I like and others I don't like. I think I am going to be well pleased with the software once I learn it.