ATX Community

TRX Big Announcement

TRX 1

OH NO!!!! I just made the jump to TRX, and I am in the process of putting my returns into the 2009 Tax Works. NOW next year I will have to make another choice and CHANGE AGAIN??????? And I just missed a discount on my old Tax Sofware. Right now I am not happy!! BUT it probably is a good decision for TRX, and I am happy for them and their future. But now what do I do??

I have been sitting here with my blood pressure going up.

I HAVE READ YOUR STATEMENT AGAIN.

IT SAYS THAT YOU WILL STILL HAVE THE TAX WORKS PROGRAM.

I am feeling a lot better, but I checked the TRX websites and there is no mention of this announment there! Don't you think your current customers should hear about this announcement FIRST, before it is announced on a ATX forum?

>>Don't you think your current customers should hear about this announcement FIRST, before it is announced on a ATX forum?<<

This isn't an ATX forum. This is a forum that Eric set up for those who were on the old ATX forum that got canned. This forum is for users of any and all software.

I am considering this to be good news. TRX will have their own software and not be dependent on other software companies. Seems like I remember some very good comments on this forum about Intellitax and Orrtax from those who have used those programs.

There are risks and benefits of being in on the ground floor of a new company. I consider the guaranteed price of $300 a year, forever, a very good benefit.

I just posted on the General Chat link that I met with Tax Works Red Gear at the Accounting Technology Show in NYC last month at which time they indicated to me that TRX has a five year contract with them.

I hope I received the correct information as I too do not wish to go through additional conversions and learning curves in the near future,

Mike Dubin CPA

• 3 months later...

I just posted on the General Chat link that I met with Tax Works Red Gear at the Accounting Technology Show in NYC last month at which time they indicated to me that TRX has a five year contract with them.

I hope I received the correct information as I too do not wish to go through additional conversions and learning curves in the near future,

Mike Dubin CPA

OK, the first post has been removed. What was this big announcement? I switched to TRX (taXworks) for the upcoming year.