ATX Community

Transmission Fees

Terry D EA

There was Free EFile for 1040 Office last year. So I have renewed that 1040 Office again on April 20, 2007. I don't know they changed ( only first 100 free Efile, then $5 after) until the last minutes when I received the Software in Dec 10, 2007. So I have to changed to Max Program and it cost me more $ 660 and $ 10 for transmition fee. Hopefully, the software will work smooth through the tax season. By the way, Sch EIC is still not available. Why ? I got some clients come to my office today but I can't gave them an estimate.

Tom

NY

Well, Thanks to all of you who replied. I guess we are all in the same boat. I enrolled (I think) successfully with ATX and HSBC. I have tried numerous times to set fees which I now see is a futile attempt. I did the HSBC training and everything that I have done in previous years and have not received any checks either. Filing season starts in a few days, W-2's, 1099's, year end financials are being prepared and I can't prepare a simple 1040 tax return for an early client who can't wait for his money. I bet the big corporate boys are ready to go and I am sure when I can't prepare the return for reasons beyound my control, I will loose clients once again. I realize that the acquisition by CCH would have meant some learning curves and growing pains but it doesn't appear they are off to a very good start. If it continues, I too will get on board with BullDog Tom (don't want to beat the crap out of them) and make it my final year with ATX. I have been with ATX for eight or nine years as well as alot of others on this board and you would think that would stand for something in the eyes of the big boys at CCH.

Terry D.

Well, Thanks to all of you who replied. I guess we are all in the same boat. I enrolled (I think) successfully with ATX and HSBC. I have tried numerous times to set fees which I now see is a futile attempt. I did the HSBC training and everything that I have done in previous years and have not received any checks either. Filing season starts in a few days, W-2's, 1099's, year end financials are being prepared and I can't prepare a simple 1040 tax return for an early client who can't wait for his money. I bet the big corporate boys are ready to go and I am sure when I can't prepare the return for reasons beyound my control, I will loose clients once again. I realize that the acquisition by CCH would have meant some learning curves and growing pains but it doesn't appear they are off to a very good start. If it continues, I too will get on board with BullDog Tom (don't want to beat the crap out of them) and make it my final year with ATX. I have been with ATX for eight or nine years as well as alot of others on this board and you would think that would stand for something in the eyes of the big boys at CCH.

Terry D.

I thought I read somewhere that we have to "order" checks and supplies this year... it's automatic.. Anyone else read this also??

Not a big problem for me and my small practice, most of my Ral/Rac's do direct deposit anyway.