ATX Community

ATX Customer Advisory Board

HV Ken

Hi all. The ATX Customer Advisory Board (CAB) had their on site trip to the new consolidated CCH SFS offices in Kennesaw, GA on Thursday 9/30 and Friday 10/01.

There we got to meet the CCH SFS President, several VPs, the Product Managers, key developers, etc. We got a tour of the new offices, including sales, development, and customer support, as well as the raised floor server room. We talked about customer satisfaction, items that are needed to be fixed or added to the product, future long term plans, additional services they have recently announced or will be announcing, etc.

I must tell you the entire event was quite impressive. The new offices are very nice and well thought out. The company has short and long term plans for their products, and from what I saw, ATX is not going away. CCH SFS appears to be committed to the product and customer support.

Any fears I had about ATX (I have been a user since the mid 1990s) going away (or being forced to TaxWise) after all the problems and poor decisions we experienced when CCH bought ATX a few years ago - these fears have all been laid to rest for me. It's too bad they couldn't have their entire 30,000+ user community experience what those of us on the CAB got to experience.

I know some of my fellow CAB members are also on this board - hopefully they will share their impressions as well.

HV Ken