ATX Community

TRX now trying sleazy tactics

Catherine

I've told TRX representatives several times by phone (they keep calling me) that I will NOT be ordering from them for tax year 2010 software, and that I have already purchased software elsewhere. So today I got this by email, sent from TRX "Customer Relations":

Hi Catherine White,

We are reaching out to you to remind you of a balance due amount of $328.95 for the purchase of your tax preparation software this year. Your software is scheduled to be shipped December 10th, however your software will not ship until the balance due is paid in full. Please call 866-829-9777, option 2 to discuss balance and payment options.

We look forward to supporting you and assisting you in making this your best tax season yet!

*If you have already contacted us regarding payment arrangements, please disregard this communication.

Thank you,

TRX Customer Relations Department

Figured folks would want to be on the lookout in case you have an office manager who might send out payment before talking to you..